Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The Pats are in the Superbowl...again!

We're not on Loserville any more baby! The RedSox won the World Series and the Pats are set to repeat this Sunday.

I wish the game was on at 8:00 instead of 6:30 because my kids will be a pain in the neck if I try to withdraw attention from them to watch. I'm going to try to do what worked for me two weeks ago for the 6:30 AFC Championship Game. I'll get the kids up early in the morning, keep them awake and active all day....including having them skip their usual afternoon nap...feed them supper at 5:00....tub at 5:45....and let them pass out on the couch at 6:29.

Then, I'll carry them up to their rooms and be ome free to watch in peace. The only thing I have to try and do is to be quiet while I watch the game. Last year, I spent a lot of time yelling at the TV during the 2nd-half slug fest against Carolina. Perhaps if I eat so many buffalo wings that I feel sick by half-time, I won't have the energy to jump around screaming.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the game...and my next post will frequently include the word DYNASTY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home