Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Jason's Big Day

Today was my son Jason's first day of school. The little pee-wee looked cute with his little RedSox nap-sack and new haircut. He actually did much better than I anticipated. He's such a shy little guy, that I was sure that he would freak out when he realized that we were going to be leaving him there, but there were no problems at all. At least it's only a 2 1/2 hour preschool class.

His new teacher advised that we slip out the door without saying good-bye while he was being engaged by another teacher. YIKES! We did it and it worked, but man did I feel guilty that he might think he was being abandoned. When my wife went to pick him up, his teacher said he'd had a great day with no crying and no problems. I guess the little dude is worn out from his big day because he fell asleep on the couch at home at 11:30am.

I suppose that the big test will now be whether he goes back willingly tomorrow. Either way, I'm proud of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home