Monday, September 27, 2004

Sucky Weekend

Well, this weekend pretty much sucked for my picks. I'm now 8-5 going into Monday night and nowhere near the $$ leaders who have 11. Once again, I got screwed by an Ohio team as the Browns laid an egg against the Giants.

As a Pats fan, this weekend sucked because they had an early Bye week.

As a Sox fan, it was nice to see them pound the Yankees on Saturday and Sunday, but it didn't mean anything after losing to Baltimore on Thursday and then to NY on Friday. They will be in the playoffs, which is great, but now have no shot for the division.

At this point, it's definitely time to plan for the playoffs by resting guys, setting up the starting rotation order, and getting fringe bullpen guys some work.

I guess I should be more excited going into this weekend with the Pats going to Buffalo, and one week away from the ALDS. Maybe I'm just tired on a Monday morning.

I kind of like this Blog thing. It's like an on-line leather couch to vent.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home