Friday, October 01, 2004

It's Friday and....

I'm so tired!

I did my best to stay up and watch the whole debate last night, but these days 10:00 is a stretch for me on a weeknight. I saw about half of it before falling asleep on the couch. I read the transcripts this morning and I think Kerry definitely kicked Bush's ass.

The Sox are playing tonight, but it's not worth watching, because what they do at this point doesn't matter. Right now, it's more fun to scoreboard watch the Oakland-Anaheim game and to keep an eye on Minnesota. It would be nice to know what the ALDS match-ups will be, but at least there is still a reason to pay attention to baseball over the weekend.

The Pats will be in Buffalo on Sunday. I think they will win by at least 10 points. I suppose this has the makings for a classic "trap game", but I don't see it happening. I'm pretty sure that Drew Bledsoe will be lucky to walk off of the field without assistance after the Patritos' D tees-off on him. If the Pats win, they will have won 18 games in a row, which ties them for the record.

Damn I love this time of year!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home