Friday, September 24, 2004

The World Needs a New Poker Song

So I have this idea. I think the world needs a new and fresh song about poker. Kenny Rogers made a fortune off of it in his time, but now that the poker craze has taken off, this could be a real money maker.

Here's what I'm thinking....
Since I have no musical talent whatsoever, I will write some crappy lyrics using all of the poker buzz words we've been hearing on TV lately. Then, I'll have my good buddy Doug lay out some guitar and bass, throw in some drum machine; and we can pitch it as the bumper for the World Poker Tour show. Or even better, as a soundtrack to one of the 10 inevitable poker movies that will come out over the next few years.

Then we can sit back, get fat, and appear on a "What Ever Happened to These One Hit Wonders" special in 15 years.

I think this idea is a winner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home